Saturday, 28 May 2016

Player Profile

*clears throat, straightens tie* 

Per this Zak post, here's my player profile. I'll put this in the sidebar and try to remember to keep it updated, but if you want a better idea of what I'm about, read a few entries here at random.

  • I'm currently running (at home):
  • D&D (5e)

  • Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include:
  • D&D (5e)

  • I would especially like to play/run:
  • LOTFP

  • ...but would also try:
  • More or less anything, at least once.

  • I live in:
  • London

  • 2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like:
  • Vornheim (duh), Yoon-Suin (duh)

  • 2 or 3 novels I like:
  • Once and Future King, The Magicians, Earthsea. I also have a lot of thoughts about not-novels which I'm sure will crop up here.

  • 2 or 3 movies I like:
  • Tree of Life, Muppet Christmas Carol, Blade Runner

  • Best place to find me on-line:
  • Here/by the email here

  • I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's:
  • Weird, fresh, historically minded, useful, flexible

  • I really do not want to hear about: 
  • Edition warfare, internal politics, exclusionary nonsense

  • If you know anything about _____ it'd help me with a project I'm working on
  • Medieval Russia, Central Asia, PNW/Russian Alaska. There'll be more.